To every thing there is a season...
And fortunately, an end to and break from each season!
So, don't get me wrong, my children love school and I thoroughly enjoy gymnastics, soccer, preschool, being organized and schedules! BUT, even though I am just starting out, I LOVE the end to all of these things and the FREEDOM of summer! WAHOO!










Now if we could just stop having overcast weather and thunderstorms...we could be doing more of THIS!
So, don't get me wrong, my children love school and I thoroughly enjoy gymnastics, soccer, preschool, being organized and schedules! BUT, even though I am just starting out, I LOVE the end to all of these things and the FREEDOM of summer! WAHOO!
Madelyn's preschool group

What a cutie

One of the moms made these cute shirts
Adah receiving her kindergarten certificate
Now a first grader!
My attempt at a gift of gratitude for her awesome teacher...
Adah and Miss Martin

Soccer party and trophy!
"Mom, how can I even eat all this!?" sniff, sniff..."Well honey, you don't HAVE to eat it ALL right now."
Now if we could just stop having overcast weather and thunderstorms...we could be doing more of THIS!

2 Comments:
DYNOMITE! And FINALLY, you tricked Adah into smiling normal in the that soccer trophy shot(I too struggle with this). Right on.
By
Broek, At
June 12, 2009 at 9:10 PM
Now, why does Adah remind me of Broek!? lol..
By
Rob & Julie, At
July 11, 2009 at 5:14 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home