Johnson's Corner

Monday, September 19, 2011

Twin Update & Blessings

Two weeks old.
They still share a crib. There are days that it doesn't matter how I lay them down, they end up symmetrical.

Three weeks old.
I love when they stick their legs out so straight, it's pretty funny.
One month old.
(don't worry, we borrowed a second bouncy seat now)

My friend Jeanni made these hats for them...how funny is that?

Five weeks old.
What a cute face!

The next 5 pictures are from their blessing day, September 11, 2011. We were blessed to have some family join us for this special occasion. The blessings, given by their dad, were beautiful. We wanted to have them blessed in the same dress Adah and Madelyn were blessed in, so we had to do a little switch-a-roo right there in the chapel.
Inger Lynn
Inger Lynn
Anika Faun
Anika Faun
Family picture on the day of the blessing, the babes are
six weeks old.

I have been trying to get pictures of them smiling, but I am horrible at having a camera there and ready at any moment. So, these are what I have, even though their eyes are all puffy cause they had just barely woken up. :)
Anika giving a smile!
Inger giving a smile!
Seven weeks old.
Sometimes it seems the older they get, the more they look alike! When they were 6 weeks old they were weighed in at Anika being 10 pounds and Inger at 9 pounds. I have given birth to babies those exact sizes, but considering their birth weights and how much weight they lost the first few days of life...they are getting "big!"

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home