We have been up to a lot lately, other than the museums (posts below) and the zoo today. Here are some of the little things...
Johnson family annual olympics:

Trip to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins:

A hay-bale maze:

Everyone watching dad carve the image they picked:


I don't know how to label this picture, but it cracks me up:

The last game of soccer season is on Saturday. Adah (left) and Madelyn (right) played on the same team together with their dad coaching:

Some "hanging out" at the park:

And we have all been enjoying some serious cuteness. Inger and Anika are smiling, just barely starting to laugh, cooing a ton,
sleeping great,

Anika
finding their tongues,

Inger
talking some more,

Anika
smiling some more,

Inger
and looking a little different from each other. This picture you can't really see because Anika didn't want to be happy...I'll keep trying to get a good one to compare their looks. But they are so cute.

Inger and Anika
2 Comments:
I love all the pictures (and I loved even more getting to see you all today!). For the unlabeled picture (which I LOVE by the way)--how about "This IS my secret identity...and it is my ONLY identity!" :) Sure love you guys.
By
Marlise, At
October 21, 2011 at 5:13 PM
Oh, and isn't that "hanging out" park "our park"? :) I thought it looked familiar... :)
By
Marlise, At
October 21, 2011 at 9:27 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home