3 Months Old!

These little girls are three months old today! Can you believe it!? I can't. But they sure are great. We're still having a great time with them, the more they smile and coo, the happier we all are.

Quite the troopers - bundled up for trick-or-treating.

Madelyn reading aloud to Inger...I love it.

Chillin' in the car while the kids are sledding.

Falling asleep while laying next to me on the couch. Sweet little face.

I didn't do a very good job, but I was trying to get a picture of Inger's dimple on her right cheek. None of our other kids have dimples.

Bath time!
The time is going by so fast. I just love these girls and it makes me so happy to see our other kids playing with them and loving on them. They bring a wonderful feeling into our home.
3 Comments:
Wow! Three months old--time flies! :) Very sweet pictures--they are adorable.
By
Marlise, At
November 1, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Three months already!? I haven't even gotten to see them yet! If I have another baby, can I borrow Madelyn? :)
By
Holli, At
November 2, 2011 at 12:02 PM
So cute and look at all those smiles!
By
Evaly, At
November 11, 2011 at 1:32 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home