4 months old!
The twins are 4 months old! Inger is 13 lbs 5 oz and Anika is 14 lbs 2 oz. They are both about 24 1/2 inches. They are growing really well and getting the chubby thighs and double-chins. And of course, they have that lovely buttery skin. I love that. Here are some pictures!
Anika
Inger
They're officially part of the family - they have their own stockings!
Yes, we're in trouble - we have not one,
Anika
but TWO thumb suckers! But it's SO cute.
Inger
I have never known babies to be so aware of other babies at such a young age. But these two hold hands while nursing or being burped, they coo at each other and have even laughed at each other. It's adorable.

3 Comments:
SO sweet! I love that they are so aware of each other.
By
Marlise, At
December 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM
I think the thumb-sucking is adorable and makes them such easy babies. Not so cute when they reach 3 or 4, but what can you do? :) Hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your sweet angels.
By
Evaly, At
December 21, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Holding hands?! too cute. I guess I'll stop stalking your blog everyday hoping for a new post and just check back when the twins are 5 months :)
By
Annette Shumway, At
December 28, 2011 at 9:41 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home